'a very interesting day among mobile experts, highest recommendations'
'360° view on actual trends in mobile and an excellent opportunity to meet all actors in the eco system.'
'The breadth of subject areas is huge and the quality of the speakers is excellent. You can't help but leave with some great learnings.'
'The Mobile Convention Amsterdam is definitely a must for every Mobile Expert.'
'A must-attend for the Mobile Professional!'
'This is a conference that needs to be on your list of great networking and for what you learn as well.'
'Impressive venue and great networking'
'MCA, Incredibly refreshing. Every talk was meaningful, every speaker was authentic and passionate.'
Tue 19 May 2015 @ 10.57u / 4042 views
From flat tires to the Tinder of fashion: MCA's Start-up program
Who runs the most promising start-up and is hot on the heels of disruption? Five different representatives from start-ups will be pitching their newly born companies during Mobile Convention Amsterdam (MCA), taking place on June 4th. They will be offered to take the stage and convince their audiences why their start-up will be opening doors and make life easier for many.
In a 10-minute pitch the five start-ups convince audience and judges why and how their start-up will stand out. Here are the five start-ups pitching at Mobile Convention Amsterdam 2015.
- 2days is the easiest way to discover great events, share them and book tickets.
- Fastr builds the best converting white-label online checkout ("the best of Stripe and Amazon combined"). Single sign on for web shops.
- Swipe and Shop: The Tinder for fashion
- Daalder: The new way of paying with your smartphone
- Flattire, get your bike fixed wherever you are!
Spread the news